Friday, June 1, 2007

Lesson 1

On a lighter note, I learned how to ride a motorcycle. Well, I’m positive I don’t know everything about riding a bike, but Ruan gave me Lesson #1. It was awesome. I just learned the basics of shifting and doing some turning. We did some nice straight away roads so I could get used to the shifting, and we concluded by doing some highway riding. Of course the roads were not too busy. But there will be more lessons hopefully. Here are the pics of the bikes and Ruan:





3 comments:

Dan! said...

Don't tell mom!
Ha!
Praying for you my brother!
-Dan

Unknown said...

Motorcycles eh? Bring one home and I'll ride it. Have a good day :)

-Sam

Anonymous said...

Wow, very pretty.
Stay off the straight-aways, that will just encourage you to go faster...and no Kristi can never get on one....
Now don't have to much fun.
Love, M.